The 14th biennial conference of the International Association of Forensic Linguists will be held at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia on 1st – 5th July, 2019.
Call for abstracts opening soon.
- First Call for Papers closes 1st November, 2018
- Outcomes of first call for papers by 15th November, 2018
- Early bird registration closes 1st March 2019
- Forensic Interviewing Master Class 27th-28th June, 2019
- Forensic Linguistics Workshops Program 1st July, 2019
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tour 1st July, 2019
- Conference Opening Address and Reception from 5.30pm 1st July, 2019
- Graduate Students Social Drinks from 5.30pm 2nd July, 2019
- IAFL General Business Meeting (lunchtime) 3rd July, 2019
- Conference Dinner 3rd July, 2019
- Conference Closing and Ice Cream Social 3.30pm 5th July, 2019